— Shakespeare (via psych-facts)
1. If you’re going to be in a relationship with someone, you need to be willing to make sacrifices.
2. Just because she likes you more than you like her doesn’t mean that you can take advantage over her.
3. You have the power to make her happy and upset in less than a minute. Chose your words and actions carefully.
4. Just respect her. Don’t assume she won’t ever leave you. She has the power to leave you anytime. Don’t you ever take her for granted.
5. Make an effort. Step out of your comfort zone. Openly express how you feel about her. Stop caring about what others think about you. Make her feel special so she doesn’t question your intentions. You chose to be with her and she chose to trust you. You both should be making an effort.
6. Don’t accuse or blame only her for anything. If there is a problem, it is highly likely that you also contributed to it as well. You’re both at fault.
7. Listen to her and ask questions. You should be thankful that she’s opening up to you. She trusts you and wants to share something important with you. Be engaged.
8. In a relationship, you need to be vulnerable. It is essential. You need to be willing to get hurt or embarrassed by your significant other. Lose your pride.
9. It’s nice to check up on her once in a while or update her. It takes you only 5 seconds to write a quick text. If you can’t talk for a while, tell her that. If you’ve been gone for a while, tell her why. She’s been waiting for that text from you.
10. Finally, she is yours. Never forget that. She chose you out of all people. She is your princess, your best friend, and your lover. Be there for her in both the sad and happy times and she will be there for you too. Live your life knowing that you’ve found your other half and that you are now complete with her. And if it wasn’t meant to be, let it go.